17 Inch Authority Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port (KLB180812)
15.6 Inch Authority Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port (KLB180812)
KINGSLONG distributed by D.LAB Dezign Laboratories
Whether you’re traveling to work or school, using a backpack is the most comfortable way to carry your laptop, books, and anything else you need for the day. A backpack is more ergonomic than a messenger bag, holds more than a briefcase, and looks more stylish than a rolling bag.
Who it’s for: This is a great bag that has a lot of space if you intend to carry around a ton of tech and your main concern is keeping it all organized—and safe. Plus, this bag easily fits into an office setting.
Why it’s great: The Authority backpack holds and organizes an impressive amount of gear without bulging or becoming sloppy—and without coming across as aggressively techy-looking. It has a tough polyester exterior that guards it against bumps and bruises as you lug it to and from the office (and it’s backed by a lifetime warranty for defects). Even more important, it’s especially comfortable to sling over your shoulder. The luggage pass-through lets you attach it to your carry-on so it’s easier to lug around airports
Even with all of that stuffed inside, the bag was comfortable and easy to lug around. Because of this bag’s robust padded straps and back panel, my walks were always pleasant. The pack’s fit was stable and comfortable thanks to a removable sternum strap (which connected its two shoulder straps and kept everything in place) and an air-mesh ventilated back panel that helped minimize back sweat.
The huge number of pockets and compartments in the Authority allowed me to slot everything I wanted to carry into specific places and kept those things easy to find when I needed them. The back compartment is suitable for a memo pad or a laptop up to 15.6 inches, as is the main pocket in the bag’s central compartment. The front organizational compartment has an assortment of storage options: a large zipper pouch, two open pockets, and two pen slots. I found the two separate exterior zipper pockets on the front useful for smaller things that I wanted to access regularly, such as my keys, my external battery pack, and an SD card. There’s also an anti-theft card pocket on the left strap.
- Dimensions & Material – The dimensions of the backpack are 47 x 30 x 15 cm (18.5 x 11.8 x 5.9 inches).
- Capacity of 21 liters.
- Weight 0.9 kg, Very light. You can carry it on a plane. Enough space for a 17 to 17.3 inch computer.
- This backpack is made of waterproof polyester. At the bottom of the back compartment with rain cover for the bag. Let yourself enjoy walking in the rain without getting your items wet. resistant fabric, solid seams.
- Multi-compartment – 1 secure padded laptop compartment / 1 padded sleeve for iPad / tablets / 1 top pocket gadget for organizer / charger / business card / 1 zipped pocket for passport / mobile phone / 2 inside pockets for earphones / laptop / 2 side pockets for bottle / umbrella. You can also place trekking poles or crutches on both sides of the backpack.
- USB charging port – (Power is not included.) Equipped with an external USB port with integrated charging cable, easily charge your phone, tablet and other devices without opening the bag.
- Ergonomics – You can use the backpack as a handbag to check in. On the back of the bag, you will find a strap and fix it on the trolley box. Breathable and comfortable straps reduce the pressure on your shoulders.
|Dimensions||47 × 30 × 15 cm|
|Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)|| |
1 unit (black color)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.