2-in-1 Type C / USB to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Hub (TR9174)
Distributed by D.LAB Dezign Laboratories
For most modern computers, connecting to such high speed networks requires the best USB-C Gigabit Ethernet adapter. A Gigabit Ethernet adapter is a small but compact gadget that connects from the USB port on your computer with an RJ-45 port that supports the 10/100/1000Base-T networks.
This Type C & USB Network Adapter, with 3 USB 2.0 Ports Gigabit Ethernet Hub with Type C Adapter, allow you to attach more USB peripherals to your computer instantly and simultaneously. Build-in 1gb Gigabit Ethernet lets you enjoy the fast and more stable wired network.
– Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3U, IEEE 802.3ab (energy-efficient Ethernet)
– Support IPv4/IPv6 Pack checksum offload engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading
– Compatible OS: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32/64-bit); Mac OS 10.10 or higher; Chrome OS; Linux OS (for Mac OS X 10.10 and above, an installer Patch is provided to prevent the hub disconnecting when your computer goes into sleep mode.)
- 2-In-1 function USB Ethernet adapter: add three USB2.0 SuperSpeed ports and one RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, provides high data transfer speed
- High Performance RTS5411+ RTL8153 LAN Chipset: built-in 1GB Gigabit Ethernet port gives access to super fast 1000Mbps network with no extra driver installation required, Also backwards compatible with 10/100M Ethernet
- Latest style Type C connector (compatible Thunderbolt 3 port), works with the latest computers and smart devices — easily connect the new MacBook 12 inch, Chromebook Pixel, Lenovo Yoga, and more with USB-C port
- Anybody aluminum design, superior aluminum Quality, compact design and high-quality materials to ensure reliability, work and Fun is fully integrated for MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Microsoft Surface Pro, ThinkPad, Samsung, Dell and PC, etc With USB 2.0 port
|Dimensions||16 × 8 × 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.