6.35mm Male to Male Audio Cable
Distributed by D.LAB Dezign Laboratories
One of the key things you will have to get to grips with in your home recording studio are the various audio cable types. Audio cables are the necessary thing you need to connect up all your recording gear and interface.
The 6.35mm cable can be used in 2 different ways:
- As a stereo cord, where the signal is split into the right channel and the left channel. Generally the left-channel signal is attached to the tip, the right-channel signal is connected to the ring. Finally the shield is wired to the sleeve.
- As a balanced mono cable to connect professional audio gear. For example, to connect a synth with balanced outputs to an audio interface with balanced TRS inputs. The benefit of a balanced cable is you can have a long cable run without creating noise.
18 in stock (can be backordered)
- Professional Series Stereo Connectors. It is ideal for connecting professional audio and DJ equipment such as studio monitors. , mixers, amplifiers and similar devices.
- 24K and 15U gold-plated connectors that resist corrosion and ensure optimal sound quality; low noise resistance, for superior performance, perfect for digital or analog signals;
- Oxygen-free copper provides maximum conductivity and durability; Zinc alloy housing and double-layer nylon braids protect against harsh installations where the cable is pulled through sharp edges, protecting it from scratches.
|Dimensions||16 × 6 × 2 cm|
|Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)|
1 unit (black color), 1 unit (red color), 1 unit (white color)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.