Build Program & Control APP + R/C Tyrannosaurus Rex (K96148)
Distributed by D.LAB Dezign Laboratories
Coding and programming are now part of the national curriculum, in order to solve the “skills gap” between the number of technology jobs and the people qualified to fill them. ICT (Information and Communications Technology) has in the past been dominated by dull tutoring of how to use a word processor or PowerPoint and has been replaced by a new “computing” curriculum including coding lessons for children as young as five.
What are the best toys to teach children and young adults coding, programming, and other STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) skills in a fun way that will actively teach them the new technology skills they will need for the jobs of tomorrow?
This Build, Code and Play Toy includes over 700 pieces of building blocks that kids can build and rebuild into Tyrannosaurus Rex – motorized robot, with distance, colour and program coding technologies.
Kids can construct and code Tyrannosaurus Rex to move around using either remote control or mobile phone app. On the phone app kids can design a “path mode” for the robot to based on the pattern. Kids can also using graphic programming with simple drag and drop instructions to make planned movements on the robot. Kids can also use voice to control the movement of the robot.
The Tyrannosaurus Rex toy robot is controlled using 2.4Ghz technology, with it’s dual motor drive module you can move it forward and backwards, turn left and right. Using mobile application, kids can learn how to do simple coding instructions. It also comes with a remote control which kids can use to control.
20 in stock (can be backordered)
- Dual-mode remote control (remote control + mobile phone remote control) 2.4G frequency band, independent remote control, the remote control distance can reach 15M;
- Steam programming, mobile programming + tablet programming to control walking
- Mobile phone gravity sensor remote control
- In the smart path mode, turn on the mobile phone SPP path mode, draw the track to walk, and the car travels according to the path
- Voice control, link bluetooth, voice command remote control
- The product contains lighting
- The product structure is stable, easy to build and easy to use, and there are many movable parts of the product itself that can be played with
- Over 700 different parts to assemble.
- Suitable for ages 13 and above
|Dimensions||25 × 20 × 7 cm|
|Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)|
1 unit (black color), 1 unit (red color), 1 unit (white color)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.