STEM Programming Remote Control Tyrannosaurus (K96113)
Distributed by D.LAB Dezign Laboratories
Coding and programming are now part of the national curriculum, in order to solve the “skills gap” between the number of technology jobs and the people qualified to fill them. ICT (Information and Communications Technology) has in the past been dominated by dull tutoring of how to use a word processor or PowerPoint and has been replaced by a new “computing” curriculum including coding lessons for children as young as five.
What are the best toys to teach children and young adults coding, programming, and other STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) skills in a fun way that will actively teach them the new technology skills they will need for the jobs of tomorrow?
This Build, Code and Play Toy includes over 950 pieces of building blocks that kids can build and rebuild into Tyrannosaurus – motorized robot, with distance, colour and program coding technologies.
Kids can construct and code Tyrannosaurus to move around using either remote control or mobile phone app. On the phone app kids can design a “path mode” for the robot to based on the pattern. Kids can also using graphic programming with simple drag and drop instructions to make planned movements on the robot. Kids can also use voice to control the movement of the robot.
The toy robot is controlled using 2.4Ghz technology, with it’s dual motor drive module you can move it forward and backwards, turn left and right. Using mobile application, kids can learn how to do simple coding instructions. It also comes with a remote control which kids can use to control. You can control the walking function of the Tyrannosaurus in forward and backward directions. It comes with lighted eyes and moving arms.
20 in stock (can be backordered)
- Remote control + STEM programming + path + gyroscope
- High-simulation dinosaur shape, smooth lines, popular dinosaur design
- Dinosaur 2.4G remote control operation function: remote control to control the walking function in forward and backward directions, the structure is firm and not easy to fall apart when collided;
- The product structure is stable and easy to build. The difficulty is low, and there are many movable parts of the product itself that can be played with and simulate other actions of the real car
- Exquisite and high-grade atmospheric packaging, a good gift for children
- Remote control time: 40 minutes Battery capacity: 500 mAh
|Dimensions||25 × 22 × 7 cm|
|Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)|
1 unit (black color), 1 unit (red color), 1 unit (white color)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.