Type C to HIFI Sound + PD Charging Converter (C1)
Distributed by D.LAB Dezign Laboratories
Mobile devices are ditching headphone jacks at a brisk clip, so if your new Android smartphone or Apple iPad Pro ships without that precious port, you may have to purchase a wireless headset to listen in on podcasts, music, or video. Or maybe not. You can still use your device’s USB Type C port with your favourite headphones — if you get your hands on a USB Type C headphone adapter. Just plug it into the charging port, and then plug your headphones into the 3.5mm audio jack on the other side of the adapter.
This 2-in-1 USB-C to 3.5mm Headphones Adapter is designed to let you listen and charge simultaneously on a variety of USB Type C devices. The unit’s built-in DAC Audio Chip emits high-resolution sound. It supports Power Delivery (PD) fast charging for a number of devices — and provides up to 3A power output. Use it for volume control, HD calls, and answering calls on compatible devices.
1. Material: ABS + TPE
2. HD quality digital decoding
3. Compatible with Type C devices
4. Function: Charging (3A), Listening, Calling, Wire Control
5. Applicable: 3.5mm interface device
6. The 1.2m cable body is flexible, resistant to pulling and durable
7. Small size, easy to carry
8. No need to install driver, responsive
9. High purity oxygen-free copper wire core, strong conductivity, shielding current interference
Function: charge, listen to music, call, line control
Applicable: Mobile phone with Type-C port (charging port and earphone port are Shared)
N.W.: 6.5 g
Material: ABS + TPE
Current: 3 A
Chip protocol: Reltek
Package size: 70*15*180mm
|Dimensions||7 × 18 × 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.