Type C to Lightning Fast Charge 20W Cable (1224N9)
Distributed by D.LAB Dezign Laboratories
Perhaps the most vital accessory for your iPhone and iPad is the lightning cable to charge it up. These come in several varieties, and a USB C to lightning cable can boost your device’s charging speed and enhance the data transfer speed. Further, these modern cables can sustain overheating and overcurrents, preventing all sorts of damage caused due to charging. Since there’s so much variety when it comes to these products, we’ve made it easier for you to pick from these best USB-C to lightning cables.
This Type C to Lightning cable is capable of charging speeds up to 2.4A or 3A quick charging of 20w and can support 60w. With the built-in Kevlar material it is proven to withstand over 30,000 bends in strict laboratory tests. It’s food grade liquid silicone material is safe and stable within -60 degrees to 200 degrees in temperature.
- Power Delivery: Use this USB-C to Lightning cable with your USB-C Power Delivery charger (including Apple 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter) to charge your iOS device, and access fast-charging for iPhone12, 12 mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro max, 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max.
- Charge and Sync: Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac and iPad Pro to seamlessly sync & charge.
- Built-in Kevlar: Lasts 12× longer than other cables and proven to withstand over 30,000 bends in strict laboratory tests.
- Liquid Silicone food grade environmental protection material
- Heat insulation/fireproof/antifreeze -60 degrees to 200 degrees
- Length: 1.2M
- Material: Kevlar + Food Grade
- Mobile phones, tablets, laptops, etc.
|Dimensions||16 × 9 × 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.